Same-Day STD Testing
We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 13031 the same day. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. Our Camillus, New York testing locations are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing sites.
We have a safe and secure payment process. Reviews and testimonials are on the site if you want to know what clients have to say about our service. We have a staff of discreet, professional counselors to answer your questions about STDs 24/7.
We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. Your results are dispatched promptly. Test results, once available will be made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Camillus, New York STI Data
The first step toward defending yourself against the spread of STDs is getting educated. The federal government and the Camillus Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Camillus.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
Sexually transmitted diseases are a major hazard to the lives of New York residents. Condoms and dental dams help slow the spread of STDs in Camillus. Some sexually transmitted diseases have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B.