Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our physicians make sure you receive the best possible care by referring you to a healthcare provider if your Cambridge, Massachusetts STD testing comes back positive. We made sure all of the testing we offer is accurate enough to detect STDs in a small blood or urine sample to keep our testing process as simple as possible. Get prescription medication for certain conditions from our physicians in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Keep your information personal by using our HIPAA Privacy Rule- compliant STD testing. Choose our online STD testing service to get access to the most advanced testing centers for STD testing, which are also used by hospitals. Buy STD test packages with any of the following accepted payment options: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent medical records. We dispatch test results by email when they are ready. Test results can be downloaded and made available as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Cambridge, Massachusetts
There is a steady increase in the number of STD infections in Massachusetts every year. The only way to be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free is to get Cambridge STD testing.
- In 2010, the percentage of men that contracted HIV from injection drug use in Massachusetts was 24.6%.
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2011, 15,744 cases of chlamydia were reported by women in Massachusetts.
- Total number of people in Massachusetts reported with HIV or AIDS in 2011: 30,790.
- Chlamydia infections increased 110% in 10 years in Massachusetts, from 10,121 infections in 2001 to 21,236 in 2010.
STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by doctors with antibiotics but can be very damaging if not treated early.