Local Same-Day STD Testing
Your positive STD test result entitles you to a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our doctors in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Stop by one of our testing centers, give a small blood or urine sample, and you're done.
Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most common STDs- can be taken indiviudally or as a comprehensive panel. Learn the lingo typically used in reference to STDs, testing, and therapy with the glossary of STD terminology on our website. Your money is returned within 1-2 days if you have to cancel your testing as long as it is before you stop by our testing location.
Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is FDA-approved. Test for gonorrhea and chlamydia using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Cambridge STD testing available.
Cambridge, Massachusetts Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
An STD test in Cambridge is the only way to get certainty about your STD status. STD rates in Massachusetts have increased tremendously over the past few years.
- In 2010, the total number of AIDS related deaths in Massachusetts was 334.
- 21,236 chlamydia infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010.
- In 2010, the rate of black women living with HIV infection was 21.9 times that of white women.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of AIDS diagnosis in women was 30.6%.
- Massachusetts in 2010, had about 4.3 syphilis infections per every 100,000 people.
Different STDs need different therapies. Upwards of 50% Massachusetts adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever tested for HIV/AIDS. Testing is the best way to slow the spread of STDs in Cambridge.