Same-Day STD Testing Centers
You're in and out of our testing centers fast because you only have to give a small blood or urine sample Getting treatment for an STD in Cahokia, Illinois is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our doctors. Our physicians are licensed and authorized to write prescriptions in Cahokia, Illinois.
Our STD testing is hospital-grade so you will never have to sacrifice quality to get great prices. Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully monitors your testing. Our weekly blog, Exposed, gives you an easy way to inform yourself on the issues available about STDs and testing.
No one has a more sophisticated Cahokia STD testing than STDcheck.com. We screen for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are co-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Cahokia, Illinois
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Cahokia STD transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by engaging in STD testing frequently.
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $20,165,383 on AIDS prevention in Illinois.
- 169 residents of Illinois diagnosed with HIV in 2011 contract the disease through injection drug use.
- The second highest source of HIV infection in Illinois in 2010 was injection drug use.
- Illinois ranked 8th for gonorrhea in 2010
- The Ryan White HIV/AIDS program spent $107,279,510 on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment in Illinois in 2011.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases in private is quick - nobody will ever know that you got one.