Local STD Testing Centers
We don't exclude Hepatitis A from our exclusive test panel the way other online testing providers do. All payments to STDcheck.com will be shown as FPK Services on your statement to safeguard your privacy. We will not ask you questions when you arrive for your test.
Order your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test facilities around Cadillac. Don't go nuts waiting for your test results- get a status update from one of our health specialists anytime. Even if you aren't sure specifically what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help.
We make sure you get the test results by email when ready. Your test results can be read on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records.
STI Statistics for Cadillac, Michigan
Michigan STD rates are steadily rising every year. Cadillac STD testing is the only way to find out if you are STD-free.
- In 2012, Michigan reported 12,770 cases of gonorrhea infections.
- 76% of all male HIV infections in Michigan in 2010 were the result of male to male sexual contact.
- The rate of Black females with HIV infection was 20.7 times those of their White counterparts in 2010.
- 34.5% of Michigan residents with HIV infection developed AIDS within 12 months.
- Michigan residents between the ages of 30 and 39 accounted for 33% of all reported cases of HIV.
Don't be another statistic- get tested now and take control of your sexual well being. Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).