Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Electing to get screened is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is fast and can be completed during your lunch break. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly.
We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information private. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment options for your convenience. We use the same labs that the hospitals in your area use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality.
Testing for syphilis in 31008 is fast with our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. No other testing company has more advanced yet uncomplicated, Byron STD testing.
Byron, Georgia STI Information
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of an annual report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics. Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests regularly.
- The Black female HIV infection rate was 12.2 times that of white females in Georgia in 2010.
- Georgia has ranked 6th highest in the U.S. for number of AIDS cases every year since 2009.
- In 2010, Georgia ranked second for primary and secondary syphilis infections in the country.
- Male to male sexual contact accounted for 51% of HIV infections in Georgia in 2008.
- The female Hispanic HIV rate in Georgia in 2010 was 2.8 times that of White females.
We guarantee high quality private sexually transmitted infections testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.