Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our testing process is simple and is quick to complete. No other service offers more value for STD testing in the 59701 area. All of our testing labs are CLIA-certified to ensure they meet all federal and state governments' standards for STD testing.
We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can decide how to pay. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which keeps your private information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it. We use the same labs the hospitals in your area do.
We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No other testing provider has higher quality Butte STD testing.
Butte, Montana STI Information
Anyone who lives in Montana is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take periodic Butte STD tests.
- 14 of the 376 people living with HIV in Montana as of 2011 were Hispanic/Latino.
- 14 of the 376 people living with HIV in Montana as of 2011 were black.
- The majority, 321 of the 376, of all HIV cases currently living in Montana as of 2011 were white.
- People were diagnosed with HIV at a rate of 2.6 per every 100,000 people in 2011.
- In 2010, the state of Montana reported a chlamydia infection rate of 316.1 per 100,000 people.
STDs pose a danger to everyone in Montana, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. The only way to know your STD status is to be get Butte STD testing. At least a quarter of adults with an STD don't know they have the disease.