Confidential Online STD Testing
Our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic experts. Get tested for STDs at any of our Butte, Montana locations or 4,000+ STD testing locations nationwide. Our same-day 59701 STD testing can't be beat.
Get convenient STD screening in Butte at any of our testing centers. If you decide you want to get updated on the status of your test results, we have health specialists available to take your calls. Our test recommendation tool will help you decide what tests you should take with a few simple questions.
Our experts test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 59701 area. We have the most sophisticated Butte STD testing available.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Butte, Montana
The Butte area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD data. Frequent STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual wellbeing.
- The second-largest group of HIV-positive people in Montana in 2010 were between 35 and 44 years old.
- 91.3% of high schools reported requiring a course that covers HIV, STD, and pregnancy prevention in 2010.
- Montana had an HIV diagnosis rate of 2.6 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- Montana reported a 2010 chlamydia infection rate of 10.5 per 100,000 people.
- There were over 1850 reported cases of chlamydia in Montana in the first half of 2013.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to a month after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.