Local Private STD Testing
Each of our labs are CLIA-certified. Get the best value for 16001 STD testing with our affordably priced testing packages. We have streamlined our testing process for your convenience.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule keeps your personal information safeguarded. When you test with us, you get to avoid the hospital and go straight to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. All of the payment methods we accept are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We guarantee your test results will be emailed to you very quickly. We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. You will get your test results via email in 1-2 days after your test, guaranteed.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Butler, Pennsylvania
Everyone in Pennsylvania is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year. Without taking an STD test in Butler, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs.
- At the end of 2010, 31,468 PA residents were HIV-positive.
- The HIV rate for the 13-24 year old age group in PA in 2010 was 74 per 100,000 people.
- 9,085 female Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- The HIV rate for the over 55 age group in PA was 177 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be another statistic- get tested now and take control of your sexual health.