Local Private STD Testing
We try to make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample. Specialist referrals in Burton, Michigan put you one step closer to being treated if your STD testing comes back positive. If you test positive for certain STDs, our doctors in Burton, Michigan may be able to write prescriptions for the antibiotics you need to get cured.
Why keep your STD testing questions to yourself when you can ask one of experienced counselors 24/7? Purchase STD testing with confidence with our secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption. The customer reviews and testimonials on our website are a preview of how satisfied you'll be with our service.
We keep your test results confidential by sending it to the email address you give us. Your test results can be read on tablets, PCs and smartphones. We don't report your sexually transmitted diseases test results to your health insurance company or place it on your private medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Burton, Michigan
If you want to be able to defend yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, inform yourself. Facts and figures collected by the federal government and the health department of Michigan are published each year.
- Michigan was ranked 10 out of 50 states in the US in gonorrhea infection in 2010.
- Total number of Michigan residents with HIV in 2012 was 14,996
- 72.3% of Michigan females got HIV through heterosexual intercourse in 2010.
- Michigan authorities report that 79 people died from HIV in 2012
- The rate of Black females with HIV infection was 20.7 times those of their White counterparts in 2010.
One of the things that make STDs dangerous is that most of them do not show symptoms so always protect yourself and your partner and get STD testing regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.