Confidential STD Testing
We aim to make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small sample of blood or urine. If you test positive for certain diseases, our doctors in Burton, Michigan may be able to write prescriptions for the medication you need to get cured. Specialist referrals in Burton, Michigan put you one step closer to being treated if your STD testing comes back positive.
Get hospital-grade STD tests at our conveniently located labs. Protect your safety with our testing that is monitored by a physician. Get vital information from the posts we put on our blog, Exposed.
We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel with results in 24-48 hours. Looking for the best Burton STD testing can take time but with STDcheck, it is fast as our system makes testing quick. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) tests looks for syphilis in the blood.
STD Data for Burton, Michigan
STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Burton area.
- Michigan residents between the ages of 20 and 39 account for over 62% of reported cases of acute (new) Hepatitis C.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in 2010 was 496.3 per 100,000 residents in Michigan.
- Michigan ranked 20th out of the 50 states in 2011 for new HIV diagnoses.
- 78% of all reported cases of HIV in Michigan were among men.
- The rate of Black females with HIV infection was 20.7 times those of their White counterparts in 2010.
Ordering your STD test through STDcheck.com is as quick as calling us at 1-800-456-2323, 24 hours 7 days.