Confidential Online STD Testing
Our physicians are licensed and authorized to write prescriptions in Burlington, North Carolina. Getting treatment for an STD in Burlington, North Carolina is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our physicians. You're in and out of our testing centers fast because you only have to give a small blood or urine sample
Get the safest STD testing possible at our test centers with test that are overseen by a physician. We use the same tests that healthcare professionals provide in hospitals and doctor's offices. Our blog is kept up-to-date so you can always visit to read informative articles about STDs, screening, and treatment.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced Burlington STD testing available. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 27215 area. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Burlington, North Carolina
To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested on a regular basis. Burlington is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories.
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- North Carolina participates in 4 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 995 were white.
- North Carolina ranked 8th in the US in 2010 for gonorrhea cases per 100,000 people.
- North Carolina ranked 16th in the US for syphilis rate per 100,000 people in 2010.
STDs, especially chlamydia have been going up among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.