Same-Day STD Testing
With doctors authorized to write prescriptions in Burlingame, California, we provide the fastest way to test and get treated for STDs. We don't require any unnecessary procedures for our simple STD tests that use a small blood or urine sample to get the job done. Our physicians help you get treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD by referring you to a specialist in Burlingame, California.
Visit any of our testing centers around Burlingame, which are conveniently located. We know that waiting for your STD test results can be nerve-wracking, so our health specialists are there 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you don't know what tests you should take.
Results can be read on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent health records. We dispatch test results by email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Burlingame, California
Take control of your sexual health by taking STD tests often. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of a yearly report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
50% of adults in California will have an STD in their lifetime. Millions of Americans get an STD every year. Don't put the lives of you and everyone you have sex with in jeopardy- take an STD test today.