Local Private STD Testing
We believe that hepatitis A testing is important to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. For privacy reasons, all charges for STD testing will appear as FPK Services in your billing statement. Our testing process does not require you to answer personal questions.
Our checkout process is secure. We have many reviews and testimonials from customers that you can read on our site. We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions.
Your results will never be reported to your health insurance company or placed on your permanent records. All tests results will be emailed to you promptly. We guarantee your test results will be emailed quickly.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Buffalo, New York
Take charge of your sexual health by informing yourself about STDs now.
Every year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of New York with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Buffalo.
- 125 people out of 100,000 tested positive for syphilis in New York City's Murray Hill, SoHo and Upper West Side neighborhoods in 2012.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
Some sexually transmitted infections do not show symptoms. Staying STD free in New York requires getting tested annually. At STDcheck.com, we offer low cost, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in New York.