Convenient STD Testing
Our online STD testing service in 77802 lets you cut the doctor's office out of the STD testing equation. Our STD tests take 5 minutes or less}We assure you our tests will only take 5 minutes or less. We have reduced the time necessary to complete your test by not asking for extra paperwork.
Speak with a health specialist 24/7 to get an update about the status of your test results. Get a personalized suggestion about what testing you need using our online tool. Test at any of our conveniently located test facilities near your area or throughout Bryan.
We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also conduct tests for other non-STI related conditions. Visit our labs in confidence - we designed them to be consumer-friendly. You can easily find a test center in your area by entering your zip code on our website.
STD Data for Bryan, Texas
If you want statistics about sexually transmitted diseases in Bryan, there are reports created by the federal government and the Texas department of health. The first step you need to take to protect yourself against STDs is arming yourself with knowledge.
- In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents. That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in Texas was 25% higher than the rest of the country.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
Do you know that STDs like syphilis, if undiagnosed and untreated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness? Get tested today at STDcheck.com.