Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
No other online STD test provider includes Hepatitis A in their comprehensive 10 test STD panel. On your monthly statement, your charges will appear as FPK Services. No awkward questions to answer when you test with us.
Our labs are the exact same as the ones used by hospitals in your area. We abide by all federal and state privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We take many forms of payment to make the checkout process as simple as possible.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby test locations. Our system was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many diseases that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit.
Brunswick, Georgia STD Information
The federal government and Georgia health department accumulate data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Georgia and, specifically, Brunswick. Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against STDs.
- ***22,135 youths aged 15-19 reported having sexually transmitted diseases in Georgia
- The female Hispanic HIV rate in Georgia in 2010 was 2.8 times that of White females.
- In 2012, Georgia ranked 8th for chlamydia transmission in the US, according to the CDC..
- In 2008, 5.3 HIV-related deaths per 100,000 residents occurred in Georgia.
- Georgia has ranked 6th highest in the U.S. for number of AIDS cases every year since 2009.
Besides HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections like syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.