Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
To ensure your privacy is completely secured, we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Our testing system has been designed to avoid awkward questions. We think testing for Hepatitis A is important so we made it part of our 10-test STD test panel.
Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, up-to-date to help educate you on STD topics and issues. We provide the same STD tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our labs always have a doctor on hand to oversee the testing procedures for your safety.
You can download and read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. We will dispatch by email your test results in 24-48 hours after your test. STDcheck.com will never place your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company.
Brooksville, Florida STI Rate
If you want to be able to protect yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, educate yourself. Facts and figures collected by the federal government and the health department of Florida are published each year.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STDs increases with each passing day that you have not been tested for most common diseases.