Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our BROOKLYN, New York doctors have prescription writing authority for many afflictions. Begin STD treatment quickly if you test positive with a referral to a specialist from our doctors in BROOKLYN, New York. Your results are available so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample.
Check out the STD glossary on our website to get a breakdown of the terms we use to talk about STD testing and treatment. We offer truly all-inclusive STD testing at our BROOKLYN labs, where you can get tested for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing centers to get a refund.
You can download your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your health insurance provider will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We are aware how crucial your privacy is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test.
BROOKLYN, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The state of New York publishes annual data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in BROOKLYN. Get educated and defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases today!
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in New York City was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In 2011, Erie County, New York had the highest diagnosed number of chlamydia infections with 5065.
Your health should be important to you. New York STD testing is crucial. Get tested routinely to ensure that you do not have any STDs. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 out of every 2 Americans will contract a STI in their lifetime.