Local STD Testing Centers
Our lab technicians will not ask you uncomfortable questions when you arrive for your test. All STd test panels we offer include hepatitis A. Because we want to guarantee your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement
Don't put up with incomplete STD testing with a testing service who doesn't offer testing for all of the most common STDs-HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the way we do. The process for getting your money back is as simple as cancelling your testing without visiting a testing center. Our glossary of STD terms helps you stay current.
Your test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. Your test results are not reported to your health insurance company placed on your permanent records. We make sure you get your results by email as soon as they are ready.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for BROOKLYN, New York
Information is the greatest way to start protecting yourself against STDs. Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of New York contain facts and figures about STDs and HIV in BROOKLYN.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- 66 cases of hepatitis A were reported in New York City in 2011.
Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the sexual health of everyone in New York, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with contraceptives so you do not become another statistic. There is a very high risk that you might catch an STD in your lifetime.