Same-Day Local STD Testing
You will not be asked awkward questions when you test with us. No one else tests for Hepatitis A as part of a comprehensive panel. Your charges will show up as FPK Services for your privacy.
The privacy guidelines that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to ensure the privacy of your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. The labs we use are also used by the your local hospitals. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for buying your STD testing.
Test results, once available can be read on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. Your results are emailed promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records.
STD Information for Brooklyn, New York
Arming yourself with knowledge is the best way to protect yourself against the spread of HIV and STDs in Brooklyn, New York. Every year, the health department of New York distributes data about STD infection and transmission rates in Brooklyn.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Residents of New York City reported 64,966 chlamydia infections in 2011.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
Over 50% New York adults aged 18 to 44 years old have never been tested for an STD other than HIV/AIDS. Different sexually transmitted diseases need different remedies. Testing is the best way to halt the spread of STDs in Brooklyn.