Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our STD testing in 11218 is economically priced to provide you with the biggest value. STDcheck.com's labs are CLIA-certified to offer accurate online STD testing results. As the online STD testing leader, we offer an easy testing process, guaranteed.
The many payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- make for very simple payment process. Our STD testing is just as reliable as what you will get in a hospital- we use the same labs to process our results. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is what protects your private information, and we comply with it.
We use our facilities also and have created a testing procedure that treats you just like we want to be treated. Our centers screen for many conditions so do not worry about others knowing what you are testing for - they will never know. Entering your zip code into a search box on our website will give you a complete list of all test centers in your area.
Brooklyn, New York STI Statistics
To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested on a regular basis. Brooklyn is included each year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories.
- 282 infections were reported by Rockland County, New York for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- New York City officials reported 18 acute hepatitis C infections in 2011.
- The rate of gonorrhea transmission in New York in 2011 was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- 102,460 New Yorkers were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011
The CDC advises tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have a test panel for both infections at STDcheck.com.