Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our aim is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require additional paperwork at the test centers. There is no necessary visit to a physician's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 11201 area. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete test.
We accept various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process simple. Every lab we use to process our STD testing is dependable and used by hospitals nearby. The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your private information protected.
Using the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous STDs. In 11201, our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel looks for co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our specialists can write prescriptions if you test positive. We employ the most advanced Brooklyn STD testing techniques available today.
Brooklyn, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The health department of New York and the federal government publish the facts and figures they collect about Brooklyn STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports. Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are spread to protect yourself.
- New York City officials reported 18 acute hepatitis C infections in 2011.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
- Nassau County, New York reported 255 HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to get STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.