Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our physicians are licensed and authorized to write prescriptions in Brooklyn, New York. You're in and out of our testing centers quickly because you only have to submit a small blood or urine sample Getting treatment for an STD in Brooklyn, New York is as easy as possible when you get a referral to a specialist from one of our physicians.
Our checkout process is totally safe and secure thanks to 128-bit encryption. Our counselors are available 24/7 to give you answers to your STD questions. We provide the kind of experience that our customers love to leave reviews and testimonials about on our website.
Our tests looks for gonorrhea and chlamydia together as they are known as co-existing infections which means that the presence of one infection usually means you also have the other infection. STDcheck.com has the most advanced New York STD tests close to you in 11235. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test screens for the syphilis virus in the body.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Brooklyn, New York
Any sexually active New York resident is at risk for contracting an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Brooklyn STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual wellbeing.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- New York ranked 8th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- The number of reported AIDS cases in New York City was 2,905 in 2011.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection for 15-24 year-olds in New York was 427.0 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
Many people in New York are not aware of the fact they are infected with an STD. It is thought that as many as 1 out of 4 among all sexually active people in Brooklyn have an STD. Embarrassment is a common reason why many people do not get tested.