Confidential Online STD Testing
Our doctors, who can prescribe medication in Brooklyn, New York, can help you recover faster. Our Brooklyn, New York doctors can refer you to a specialist if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Testing with us is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample.
The reviews and testimonials on our website are from past customers. If you have questions about STD testing, just ask- we have counselors available 24/7. Online payment is secured by 128-bit encryption.
We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. Results are usually sent by email as soon as they are available. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Brooklyn, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection numbers and other statistics every year in a report that includes Brooklyn. If you are not testing for sexually transmitted diseases frequently, you are not remaining control over your sexual health.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- .New York city had the highest number of AIDS in 2011 with 2,905.
- 66 cases of hepatitis A were reported in New York City in 2011.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing company that tests for the complete 10 common STDs at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.