Local Private STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. No additional paperwork to complete once you order your testing package. You don't have to visit a doctor's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 02446 service.
Choose to take your STD testing at an of the test centers we have conveniently located throughout Brookline. We make sure health specialists are available any time, day or night in case you want a status update while you wait for your test results. Use the test recommendation tool on our site for suggestions about what STD tests you should take.
Our labs test for many infections and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest locations to you. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing process to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Brookline, Massachusetts
The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get Brookline STD testing. There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Massachusetts each year.
- In 2011, women had an estimated rate of 12 HIV infections per 100,000 Massachusetts residents.
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
- Massachusetts in 2010, had about 4.3 syphilis infections per every 100,000 people.
- In 2011, men accounted for 33.9 HIV infections per 100,000 persons residing in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, the rate of HIV infection among whites was 10.1 HIV infections per 100,000 persons in Massachusetts.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to STI tests in your local Brookline, Massachusetts test center, so get tested today.