Fast Local STD testing Centers
All payments to STDcheck.com will be shown as FPK Services to ensure your privacy. When you test with STDcheck.com, you get hepatitis A test as part of our all-inclusive 10-test STD test panel package. We promise no awkward questions when you arrive for your test.
Counselors are always available to answer your questions about STDs. Read reviews and testimonials from past clients to see how happy you'll be after you test with us. 128-bit encryption ensures the safety of our checkout process.
You can trust on us to safeguard your privacy by never reporting your test results to your health insurance provider or placing it on your permanent medical records. We will email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test. You can always read your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
STI Infections Data for Brookline, Massachusetts
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Brookline area. STD testing is the best way to maintain your STD status and sexual wellbeing.
- 36% of all HIV/AIDS cases in 2011 resulted from male-to-male sex (MSM).
- In 2010, Massachusetts received $14,851,310 in HIV/AIDS funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Men reported 7,000 chlamydia infections in Massachusetts in 2011.
- In 2011, Massachusetts had a total of 1,262 HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, the rate of black women living with HIV infection was 21.9 times that of white women.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge process approved / cleared by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.