Confidential STD Testing
We guarantee that results from our CLIA-certified test centers are accurate. We know that deciding to test for STDs is a delicate decision so we make the process simple. Nobody offers better pricing for 97415 STD testing.
We accept multiple payment methods to create a flexible checkout process, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our STD testing is done in the same labs that hospitals near you use to process their tests. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal standard guideline for safeguarding your private information.
Since our laboratories test for other diseases, no one will ever guess why you are there. Our testing process is built to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves. Our centers in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
STD Statistics for Brookings, Oregon
Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Oregon in particular.
- 13,643 people in Oregon had chlamydia in 2011.
- Nearly half of the people that were diagnosed with HIV in Oregon were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of their first diagnosis.
- In 2011, the annual rate of gonorrhea among men with HIV was 30 times higher than among the general population in Oregon.
- HIV in Oregon has continued to increase, nearly doubling from 2,748 in 1997 to 5,576 in 2012.
- Oregon syphilis rate has climbed the past ten years.
Use condoms and dental dams and take STD tests in Brookings regularly for the best sexual well-being routine possible. Studies show that a quarter or more of Oregon adults have an STD but don't know it.