Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our online STD testing service lets you test for STDs in 10473 without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. We do not need additional paperwork when you test with us.
Get updated on the status of your test results night or day with one phone call to our health specialists. We've tried to make STD testing as painless as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who don't know what STD tests to take. All of our testing facilities in the area are designed to make Bronx STD testing as convenient as possible.
Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and STDcheck.com tests for both infections using our test panel. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the "gold standard" in the industry. In the 10473 area, we have the most sophisticated Bronx STD testing available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Bronx, New York
The best way to put a halt to the transmission of HIV and other STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. Get smart about STDs in Bronx, New York.
Each year, the federal government and the health department of New York collect facts and figures about STD infections and transmission in Bronx.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- 66 cases of hepatitis A were reported in New York City in 2011.
- 1,936 late stage syphilis cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, Bronx County, New York said that 2084 of every 100,000 residents had HIV infection.
All tests for STDs offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the FDA, unlike other STD testing services.