Same-Day Private STD Testing
Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 10458 testing locations the same day. At STDcheck, we have test locations in Bronx, New York and over 4,000 locations nationwide. Our STD tests have been vetted and approved by certified diagnostic specialists.
All of our test locations are located around Bronx for your convenience. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs assistance deciding what STDs to test for. Get updated on the status of your test results anytime while you wait.
You can easily download and read your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your STD test results will only be dispatched to you by email. Your health insurer will never know you tested for STDs because we will not notify them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data for Bronx, New York
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection numbers, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Bronx area in a yearly report. Take control of your sexual well being with periodic STD testing.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
As many as 1/2 of all New York citizens will have an STD during their lifetime. Infected individuals who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the spread of STDs in New York. Some STDs can infect the same person many times. Statistically, 25% of all young adults in New York have an STD. A lot of people with STDs do not have any symptoms.