Same-Day Private STD Testing
Test the day you buy your testing package at any of our 68822 testing centers. Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing centers includes many locations in the Broken Bow, Nebraska area. Our trained diagnostic experts have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process.
Use the information we provide on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and therapy. With all of the same testing used in hospitals, we can provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our testing centers. Because our tests are monitored by a doctor at all times, you can be sure that they are safe.
We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing system to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many conditions and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest testing centers to you.
Broken Bow, Nebraska STI Data
Testing for STDs is a crucial part of maintaining your sexual health. Data about STD rates in Broken Bow is collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- 303 20-24 year-old Douglas County, Nebraskans were diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2012.
- 389 Hispanic residents of Douglas County, Nebraska had chlamydia in 2012.
- 304 Herpes infections were diagnosed in Douglas County, Nebraska in 2102.
- Gonorrhea rate for 15-24 year-olds in Nebraska was 346.6 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- In 2011, 823 women were diagnosed with gonorrhea in Nebraska.
Sexually transmitted diseases, especially chlamydia have been going up among women in the United States since 2011 according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.