Local HIV Testing Centers
We guarantee your test will not take longer than 5 minutes to complete. Our 18322 STD testing lets you test for STDs without visiting a physician's office or hospital. Our trained laboratory technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete additional paperwork.
128 bit encryption means paying is always a secure process. Get an idea of our service from client testimonials and reviews. We have 24/7 counselors to answer your STD questions.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test searches for the infection in the blood. We have the most advanced Brodheadsville STD testing and we offer the fastest tests for sexually transmitted infections.
STI Rate for Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania
If you want to eliminate all doubt about your sexual STD status, STD testing is the only way to do it. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collect and distribute data and statistics about STDs and HIV in Brodheadsville in an annual report.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- The HIV rate for Asian Pennsylvania residents in 2010 was 58 per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, IV drug use was the second-most common HIV transmission category for men in Pennsylvania.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- 68.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from heterosexual sex in 2010.
Preventing sexually transmitted infections in Pennsylvania often starts with education and protection. Some STDs only require skin to skin contact to be transmitted. It is estimated that 50% of all residents in Pennsylvania will eventually catch an sexually transmitted infection. While abstinence from sexual activity is the most effective way to prevent the spread of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable alternatives. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the residents of Pennsylvania.