Same-Day STD Testing
Our trained lab technicians will get you in and out in no time and will not ask you to complete extra paperwork. With STDcheck.com, our tests take 5 minutes or less to complete. Our 37620 STD testing lets you test for STDs without visiting a doctor's office or hospital.
Comprehensive STD testing should screen for ALL of the most common sexually transmitted diseases- HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the way ours does. If you need an explanation of STD lingo, check out our STD terminology glossary. If you need to cancel your testing for any reason, just let us know and you'll get your money back within 1 to 2 days.
Results can be read on your phone, tablet or smartphones. We safeguard your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurer or adding it to your permanent records. Your results are sent via email.
Bristol, Tennessee STD Information
Facts and figures collected by the federal government and the health department of Tennessee are published each year. If you want to be able to defend yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, inform yourself.
- There were 10 Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Tennessee residents living with HIV in 2010.
- 11 Native American Tennessee residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- 932 of the Tennessee men living with HIV got the disease from IV drug use.
- As of 2011, there were over 15,800 people living with HIV in Tennessee.
- Out of all people with new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011 in Tennessee, 883 were between 13 and 24 years old.
STDcheck.com is relied upon by Bristol Tennessee residents for the quality of our services and 12-24 hours test results.