Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Getting STD test results from our STD testing service is as simple as leaving a small blood or urine sample and waiting for your results to be emailed to you. If you are positive for an STD and need a referral to a specialist in Bristol, Connecticut, our physicians can provide one for you. Our doctors can write prescriptions for some afflictions in Bristol, Connecticut.
Get reliable results with our tests, which are the same as what is used in clinics. Learn about STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Test under the management of a doctor at our labs.
Your smartphones, PCs or tablets can download and read your results as soon as they become available. STDcheck.com will not notify your health insurance provider of your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. We will dispatch by email your test results when available, usually in 1-2 days.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Bristol, Connecticut
The health department of Connecticut publishes annual accounts about STDs and HIV in Bristol and the state as a whole.
If you have not gotten educated about STDs, you are playing with fire.
- In 2010, almost 42% of HIV-positive women in Connecticut got the disease from intravenous drug use.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,680 white people with HIV in Connecticut.
- Hispanic/Latina women were living with HIV in CT at a rate of 8.6 times that of white women in 2010.
- 157 males tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
- 32 females tested positive for Syphilis in 2011
We offer affordable, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Connecticut. Some STDs do not show symptoms. Staying STD free in Connecticut requires getting annual tests.