Same-Day STD Testing Centers
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. We know you will be satisfied with STDcheck.com because we do not need extra paperwork. With our online STD testing service, you're able to test for STDs in the 06010 area without visiting a physician's office.
Every time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety. All of the tests we provide are identical to the technology used by hospitals and doctors. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is updated to give information about STDs, testing, and treatment.
Our labs test for many diseases, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others. We created our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. To find a lab near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Bristol, Connecticut
Yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Connecticut contain statistics about STDs and HIV in Bristol. Knowledge is the greatest way to start defending yourself against STDs.
- In 2010, black females were living with HIV in Connecticut at a rate 11.7 times that of white women.
- 3,825 of new chlamydia cases in 2011 were men.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
- The rate of death due to HIV between 2008 and 2010 in Connecticut was on par with the national rate.
- White people in Connecticut had HIV at a rate of 166 per 100,000 in 2010.
Chlamydia alone affects 1,412,791 Americans and most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.