Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our lab techs respect your privacy and will not ask any embarrassing questions when you arrive. Whenever you purchase testing with us, the charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. Our industry leading test panel includes a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered.
All of the tests we offer are identical to the technology utilized by hospitals and healthcare professionals. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is updated to impart information about STDs, testing, and therapy. Any time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety.
Our desire is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations. Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby test locations. Our labs conduct tests for a lot of other diseases so no one will know your reason for being there.
Brighton, Massachusetts STD Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annual report on STDs includes the Brighton area. STD testing is the best way to keep up with your STD status and sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 15 out of all 50 states with the highest syphilis infections.
- In Massachusetts, the percentage of adults diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of first HIV diagnoses in 2010 was 34.1%.
- Total number of people in Massachusetts reported with HIV or AIDS in 2011: 30,790.
- In 2011, Hispanics had an estimated rate of 64.5 HIV infections per 100,000 people living in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, men accounted for 33.9 HIV infections per 100,000 persons residing in Massachusetts.
Sexually transmitted diseases are the most common communicable diseases in the US, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Don't be another statistic- get tested now and take control of your sexual well being.