Same-Day STD Testing
For some conditions, our doctors can write prescriptions in Bridgeport, Michigan. We don't make you submit to a physical when you take an STD test with us because all we require is a small blood or urine sample. We make STD treatment as easy as possible by providing recommendations for specialists in Bridgeport, Michigan if you test positive.
Our test centers are all over the Bridgeport area, so there is certain to be one conveniently located near you. Let our health specialists provide you with an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting. The test recommendation tool on our website gives you individualized suggestions about what STD tests you need.
You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted infections. Our test center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves. You can simply find a location in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Bridgeport, Michigan
Get tested for STDs today to learn your STD status. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information and releases numbers about Bridgeport STD rates. Take an STD test today to discover your STD status.
- As of October 2012, 4,039 Black females were diagnosed with HIV in Michigan.
- The highest number of gonorrhea infections in Michigan occurred in males between 15-19 years old.
- Michigan reported almost 800 new cases of HIV in 2011.
- In 2010, Michigan was ranked 34th in the country for P&S syphilis infection.
- In 2012, Michigan reported 270 new stage 3 (AIDS) HIV infections
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge technique approved / cleared by the FDA and looks for actual HIV in the blood.