Same-Day Private STD Testing
If your results are positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Bridgeport, Michigan for treatment. All of our STD tests require only a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors are authorized to prescribe medication in Bridgeport, Michigan, so you can get quick treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia.
We support our customers beyond their testing with educational resources like our glossary of STD terminology. The testing we offer is the only truly all-inclusive STD testing online that doesn't leave out any of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Because you want your money back fast if you need to cancel your testing, we give it with 1-2 days.
Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can access your test results effortlessly. STDcheck.com guarantees never to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Since we dispatch your test results to you by email, nobody will have access to them.
Bridgeport, Michigan STI Data
Every year, the Michigan health department and federal government gather and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Bridgeport.
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge.
- The rate of Hispanic males with HIV infection in Michigan was 2.2 times the rate of White males in 2010.
- Michigan rate of stage 3 HIV (AIDS) infection in 2012 was 7,881.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in 2010 was 496.3 per 100,000 residents in Michigan.
- More men in Michigan contracted AIDS through males to male sex (76%) than from sex with women (5%) in 2010.
- Through October 2012, the highest rate of HIV infection (9,391) occurred among 30-39 year-olds
At STDcheck.com, we offer affordable, rapid tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Michigan. Some sexually transmitted diseases may not show symptoms. Staying STD free in Michigan requires getting tested annually.