Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our online STD service makes it unnecessary to visit a doctor's office to test for STDs near 06608. Complete your order online or over the phone and we promise there will not be extra paperwork to complete. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test.
Our glossary of STD lingo helps you stay up-to-date. The process for getting your money back is as simple as cancelling your testing without visiting a testing center. Don't put up with incomplete STD testing with a testing provider who doesn't offer testing for all of the most common STDs-HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- like we do.
Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and fast. In the 06608 area, we use the most advanced Bridgeport STD testing available. You can also test for syphilis using our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
STD Information for Bridgeport, Connecticut
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes statistics about STDS in Connecticut and Bridgeport. Being sure of your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- 926 Hispanic/Latino people were living with HIV in New Haven County as of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- 1,378 known cases of gonorrhea in 2011 were among women
- White people in Connecticut had HIV at a rate of 166 per 100,000 in 2010.
At STDcheck.com, we have over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few close to you.