Local Private STD Testing
Our 4,000 nationwide testing centers make Connecticut STD testing easy with many locations throughout Bridgeport. What makes STDcheck.com different is the thorough vetting of our testing process by diagnostic specialists. Our 06606 STD testing is available the same day you purchase it.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, or health savings accounts are all accepted payment methods for your STD tests. Our nationwide network of testing centers are the most trustworthy available for STD testing and process tests for hospitals and doctors as well. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is one of the federal mandates that help us protect your private information.
We designed our testing procedure to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Because out laboratories alsoscreen for other conditions not related to STDs, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Our system is consumer-friendly. Your zip code is the key to finding a test center close to you on our website.
Bridgeport, Connecticut STD Information
STD infection rates are rising steadily in Connecticut. If you want to be sure of your STD status, the easy solution is to take an STD test in Bridgeport.
- There were 3,270 cases of HIV living in Hartford County, CT in 2010.
- Connecticut had 10,585 people living with HIV in 2011.
- 1,076 black people in Fairfield County, CT were living with HIV in 2010.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
All people in Connecticut, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to STDs. STDs are an crisis all over the country, including the Bridgeport area. Defend yourself against the transmission of STDs with condoms and dental dams.