Local Private STD Testing
We know that it is complicated deciding to test for STDs so we have simplified the testing process for you. STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations throughout the nation. Our competitive prices mean you get the ultimate value for your STD testing in 11717.
Get the biggest bang for your buck when you purchase our comprehensive testing that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. With our glossary of STD terms, we give you a way to educate yourself. As long as you cancel your testing prior to visiting our test facility, your money will be refunded within 24 to 48 hours.
Your health insurance company will never know about your test results nor will we ever add them to your permanent medical records. We will send by email your test results immediately they become available. Test results can be downloaded and read on smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Brentwood, New York
If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are contracted, you will know how to defend yourself. Yearly reports are compiled by the health department of New York and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in Brentwood.
- As of 2011, 1.4% of New York City's population was HIV-positive.
- The rate of chlamydia infections for 15-19 year-olds in New York in 2011 was 3830.5 per 100,000 residents.
- New York City authorities reported that there were 80 acute hepatitis B infections in 2011.
- In 2011, 68,955 cases of chlamydia among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York health authorities.
- As of 2009, there are approximately 2,500 children living with HIV or AIDS in New York City.
Your health should be important to you. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 out of every 2 Americans will contract a STD in their lifetime. New York STD testing is essential. Get tested on a regular basis to ensure that you are STD-free.