Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We have reduced the time necessary to complete your test by not asking for extra paperwork. Our online STD testing service in 06405 lets you cut the doctor's office out of the STD testing equation. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
Our blog is updated weekly with interesting information about STDs. We provide the same STD testing that you'd get in a hospital. Our testing is overseen by a physician at all times.
STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. We never place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them.
STI Data for Branford, Connecticut
Being informed about sexually transmitted diseases is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected. The federal government and the Connecticut department of health gather information and publish reports about STDs and HIV in Branford every year
- As of 2010, Tolland County had the lowest rate of HIV infections in Connecticut.
- Connecticut had 10,585 people living with HIV in 2011.
- Connecticut was 33rd out of 50 for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- There were 3,294 cases of HIV reported living in New Haven County, CT in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, Connecticut residents were living with HIV at a rate of 360 per 100,000.
Some people currently have a sexually transmitted disease and are unaware of it. Statistically, 1 out every 2 people in the country will contract an STD in their lifetime.