Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
When you get STD test with STDcheck.com, you get hepatitis A test as part of our comprehensive 10-test STD test panel package. We guarantee no embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test. All payments to STDcheck.com will show up as FPK Services to protect your privacy.
Use the STD term glossary on our site if you need to clarify any of the commonly used STD terms. We provide testing that covers all of the most common STDs, such as herpes- 1 and 2, HIV 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C. If you must cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is before stopping by our testing center, you'll get a full refund within 1-2 days.
We will dispatch your test results in 1-2 days by email. Your test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records.
Branford, Connecticut Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Branford. The best way to maintain control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests frequently.
- In 2010, 43.8% of men in Connecticut diagnosed with HIV got it from male to male sexual contact.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,531 black people in Connecticut with HIV.
- There were 252 people living with HIV in Middlesex County, CT at the end of 2010.
- 3,825 of new chlamydia cases in 2011 were men.
- There were 3,270 cases of HIV living in Hartford County, CT in 2010.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing company that tests for the complete 10 common STIs at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.