Confidential Online STD Testing
Our test laboratories are CLIA-certified for accuracy of test results. Our STD testing in 33437 is priced better than our competitors to give you the ultimate value. We understand that the decision to test for STDs is difficult so we make the process uncomplicated.
Learn about STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed. Get reliable results with our STD tests, which are the same as what is used in hospitals. Test under the management of a physician at our testing centers.
As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent health records. Results are available on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. We make sure you get test results by email.
Boynton Beach, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with information. Every year, the Florida health department and federal government gather and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Boynton Beach.
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Syphilis infections among women in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
Some STDs can infect the same person several times. Many people with STDs do not have any symptoms. People who are infected who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the transmission of STDs in Florida. As many as 50% of all Florida residents will have an STD at some point in their life. Statistically, 25% of all young adults in Florida have an STD.