Online STD Testing Service
If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Boynton Beach, Florida may be able to provide a specialist recommendation so you can begin treatment. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time taking a physical. If you test positive for an STD in Boynton Beach, Florida, our doctorsmay be able to help by prescribing antibiotics.
Receive your money back 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't gone to our test facility. Get educated with our glossary of STD terms available on our website. Any STD testing that doesn't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly all-inclusive and isn't worth your money.
Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you are not positive for syphilis. The CDC advises taking the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. In 33437, we have the most complete, yet very easy to use Boynton Beach STD testing.
Boynton Beach, Florida STI Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together a yearly report on the sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Boynton Beach. To always be in control of your STD status and sexual health, test for sexually transmitted diseases frequently.
- Broward County had the second highest number of HIV infections in 2012.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get testing for STDs today but we know one is enough - your life.