Local HIV Testing Centers
When you order your test, we ensure your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services. Other testing services don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do. We respect your privacy and will never ask you uncomfortable questions now or when you arrive at the laboratory.
All of the tests we provide are identical to the technology used by hospitals and healthcare professionals. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is designed to impart information about STDs, testing, and treatment. Any time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records. We send your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your STD test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
STD Information for Boston, Massachusetts
Take control of your sexual wellbeing by educating yourself about sexually transmitted diseases today. Every year, reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Massachusetts with data about STD and HIV infections and transmission categories in Boston.
- In Massachusetts, the percentage of adults diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of first HIV diagnoses in 2010 was 34.1%.
- 36% of all HIV/AIDS cases in 2011 resulted from male-to-male sex (MSM).
- In 2011, 461 men in Massachusetts were diagnosed with HIV.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 40 out of all 50 states with the highest chlamydia infections.
- In 2011, 666 Massachusetts residents were diagnosed with HIV.
Getting STD tests through STDcheck.com is a breeze - you will be done in 1-5 minutes, we guarantee it.