Confidential Online STD Testing
STDcheck.com is the only online provider of STD testing with a all-inclusive test panel that includes testing for Hepatitis A. There are no awkward questions when you choose to test with us. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to guarantee your privacy.
Counselors can answer your STD questions any time of the day, 24/7. We take pride in every satisfied review we get from a past client. 128-bit encryption is how we protect your personal information when you checkout on our website.
To find a test location in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website. Our laboratories test for many non-STD related conditions so no one will know why you are there. We are sure you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Bossier City, Louisiana STI Rate
Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Bossier City area.
- The top four parishes in Louisiana with the highest HIV/AIDS cases (from highest to lowest) are Orleans, East Baton Rouge, Jefferson, and Caddo.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- Primary and secondary syphilis cases were highest in Louisiana in 2011 for black people residing in or around Shreveport.
- The number of gonorrhea infections in Louisiana went up from 2010 to 2011.
- The rate of Chlamydia among black people in Louisiana was over 8 times higher than the rate in whites.
Sexually transmitted diseases can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are cured if diagnosed and treated early.