Local HIV Testing Centers
Same-day testing makes it easy to purchase testing and visit a testing center in 34135 the same day. You can have absolute confidence in our testing process because it has been vetted by diagnostic experts. Out of 4,000 nationwide testing centers, many are located in Bonita Springs with more throughout the state of Florida.
If you're confused about all of the STD lingo we use, check out our glossary of terms on our website. We let you decide whether you want to screen for one or all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Get your money back within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you drop into our testing location.
Entering your zip code on our website will bring up a list of nearby locations. Our labs test for a lot of other conditions so no one will know your reason for being there. Our goal is to give you the best healthcare friendly experience when you visit any of our testing locations.
Bonita Springs, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Bonita Springs STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual wellbeing. Any sexually active Florida resident is at risk for contracting an STD, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- In 2012, women residing in Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections.
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Our HIV RNA test is the only FDA-approved / cleared HIV test that can confirm the presence of the virus in as little as 9-11 days.