Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We only use a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results. If you need to find treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Bonita Springs, Florida. Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Bonita Springs, Florida to assist you with getting fast diagnosis and treatment.
Take the same tests you'd take at a clinic in the privacy of one of our testing centers. Keep yourself informed with the latest STD news on our blog, Exposed, Learn your STD status with our physician- supervised sexually transmitted disease testing.
No other testing provider has better Bonita Springs STD testing. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Bonita Springs, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Periodic Bonita Springs STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual wellbeing. STD infection and transfer rates in Florida continue to rise as more and more residents get infected.
- In 2012. Florida reported 55,779 chlamydia infections in women
- The estimated rate of HIV-related deaths in Florida was 15.6 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- Women aged 20-24 accounted for 22,471 chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- In 2010, 82.5% of women diagnosed with HIV contracted it through heterosexual interccourse.
Prophylactics can help reduce the threat of getting an STD, but some can be transferred by simple skin-to-skin contact. The odds that you'll contract an STD in your lifetime are very high. Testing in Bonita Springs, Florida can be done in as little as 5 minutes.