Same-Day STD Testing Centers
4,000 testing centers throughout the country means we have one near you for your Bolingbrook, Illinois STD testing needs. Our same-day STD testing in 60440 is the best option on the market. To ensure the results you receive from us are accurate, our testing process has been vetted thoroughly.
The glossary of STD terms we put on our site is just one of the many ways we support our clients beyond their testing. While other STD test services don't include HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis in their so-called "comprehensive" testing, we always will. Cancellation prior to visiting our test center is all that's necessary for a full refund in 24-48 hours.
We designed our testing procedure to conform to the way we want to be taken care of if we were using the facility today. It is really easy to locate a testing center in your area, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website to get a complete list. Since our labs screen for many diseases, it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there.
STI Infections Rate for Bolingbrook, Illinois
Facts and figures collected by the federal government and the health department of Illinois are published each year. If you want to be able to defend yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, educate yourself.
- 68.9% of all Illinois women with HIV got it through heterosexual contact in 2010.
- 1,089 Blacks were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- The second highest source of HIV infection in Illinois in 2010 was injection drug use.
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
- The rate of chlamydia infection was 469.9 per 100,000 residents in Illinois in 2010.
Most sexually transmitted diseases are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is not difficult to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.