Same-Day Private STD Testing
We know you want to complete your test as fast as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test. If you are looking for simplified tests with no extra paperwork later, you have come to the right place. All of the 83704 STD testing packages we have over the phone allow you to test for STDs without an unnecessary visit to a doctor's office.
Call us at any time to get a status update while you wait for your results. We've specifically chosen test facilities that are conveniently located throughout Boise. We offer a test recommendation tool on our site to help you figure out what testing is right for you.
Your health insurance company will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We know how crucial your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD information for: Boise, Idaho
Any sexually active Idaho resident is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Boise STD testing allows you to stay in control of your sexual wellbeing.
- There were 71 new cases of HIV diagnosed in Ada County between 2008 and 2011.
- In 2010, 11 people with an HIV diagnosis died in Idaho.
- Almost 30% of the females living with HIV in Idaho as of 2010 got the virus from IV drug use.
- 38 of the 792 people living with HIV in Idaho as of 2010 were black.
- Of 38 new HIV diagnoses in Idaho in 2011, 27 were among white people.
We offer many easy ways to pay for your STD tests including credit cards, debit cards, echecks, health savings accounts, and more.